Toby’s Resort hotel that takes the safety, comfort, security, and tranquility of all guests seriously. We are committed to ensuring that Toby’s Resort experience is relaxing and enjoyable for all. In accordance with this objective, Toby’s Resort has developed a Tranquility Agreement that is in place at all times.
NON SMOKING POLICY
Toby’s Resort is a non-smoking hotel. A charge of $250 will be applied to the room bill of the registered guest should deep cleaning be required due to occupants smoking in the room.
ROOM CAPACITY POLICY
All room rates are based on double occupancy. An additional charge of $35 per person 18+ years of age occupying a room will be applied at the time of check-in. Maximum sleeping capacity in a room varies from 2 to 3 persons, depending on the room type booked. See available amenities on your selected suite type to confirm maximum sleeping capacity. Persons 17 years of age or under must be accompanied by the registered adult at check-in to occupy a room.
A credit card is required at the time of booking to guarantee the reservation. The registered guest responsible for the room must be at least 18 years of age and must provide a valid credit card in their name along with 1 piece of government-issued photo identification at the time of check-in.
- Minimum Check-In Age is 18
- Check-In Time is 3 pm
- Check-Out Time is 11 am
A minimum security deposit of $150 US will be pre-authorized on a credit card at check-in. The pre-authorization hold will be released at check-out, however, please be advised that it can take up to 10 business days for the funds to be cleared by the credit card financial institution. In the unlikely event that the room is willfully or negligently damaged, the deposit will be withheld in full and applied to all repair and replacement costs. Should the costs exceed the $250 deposit, the full cost will be applied to the pre-authorized credit card. Visa Debit cards are not accepted.
Pets are NOT Allowed.
Parking is Free. Park at your own risk, the hotel is not liable for any damages sustained in the Parking lot
Reservations canceled 24 hours or more prior to arrival by 3 pm EST, no charge will apply.
- Within 24 hours of arrival, by 3 pm EST, 100% of the total number of room nights booked will be charged.
- Guests who do not arrive on the scheduled date of arrival and have not canceled their reservation in advance will be charged the full amount of their reservation booked.
- Change in the length or dates of the reservation may result in a rate change.
- Group reservations are subject to group cancellation guidelines.
The hotel is privately owned and reserves the right to permit entry.
Cancellation policies may vary. Final cancellation terms will be verified at the time of booking.
Adult Rollaway bed/cot – $25.00 per day, plus taxes. Subject to availability. Cannot be guaranteed in advance and will be confirmed at time of arrival.
Crib – No charge. Subject to availability. Cannot be guaranteed in advance and will be confirmed at time of arrival.
Toby’s Resort takes the safety, comfort, security and overall tranquility of our guests very seriously. We are committed to ensuring that Toby’s Resort experience is relaxing and enjoyable for all. In accordance with this objective, Toby’s Resort has developed the following Tranquility Agreement. To ensure the peaceful
enjoyment for you and all of our guests, the following is strictly enforced:
- Guest room floors will be quiet after 10 pm.
- Only registered guests will be issued a room key and are allowed to access guest room floors after 10:00 pm.
- Rooms have a maximum capacity of four people at any given time. Maximum sleeping capacity varies by room type. See Front Desk for further details.
- Rooms discovered with more than the maximum capacity of occupants after 6 pm will result in all unregistered guest will be escorted off the property if they are not a hotel guest.
- Upon arrival, a $150.00 security deposit will be pre-authorized on your credit card / Cash security deposit.
- As the registered guest, you are responsible for any damages to the suite and/or any public area of the hotel caused by you or your guests. The fees associated with any damages including, but are not limited to, the replacement costs for damaged item, linen, towels, breakage of hotel property, and/or additional cleaning costs required as a result of the damage.
- Any expected visitors must be registered with the Front Desk or Security prior to their arrival.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest who is deemed to be bringing excessive alcohol onto the property. Alcoholic beverages may not be consumed in the guestroom corridors and/or in all public areas.
Please be aware of any excessive music, TV volume, loud speaking or any other noise that could disturb your neighbors, and please do not leave your door ajar. In the event that management receives a noise or disturbance complaint(s) from a neighboring guest against your suite, the following will apply:
- One (1) warning will be issued to the registered guest(s) for any complaint received prior to 10 pm.
- Should a second complaint be received before or after 10 pm, guest will be asked
to leave the hotel.
- Any complaint received after midnight will result in the immediate eviction of everyone in the suite including the registered guest(s).
There will be no refund issued for the room and an additional $200 compensation fee will be charged for other guests who have been disturbed.